Here are the 12 best email services which will provide you anonymity and privacy

Email privacy is one of the biggest security risks Internet users face. All of us know that the biggest email service providers, viz. Gmail, Yahoo Mail and Microsoft’s Hotmail and Outlook can peek into our emails at will.Email privacy, without some security precautions, can be compromised because:

email messages are generally not encrypted.email messages have to go through intermediate computers before reaching their destination, meaning it is relatively easy for others to intercept and read messages.many Internet Service Providers (ISP) store copies of email messages on their mail servers before they are delivered. The backups of these can remain for up to several months on their server, despite deletion from the mailbox.the “Received:”-fields and other information in the email can often identify the sender, preventing anonymous communication.

Though the big email providers provide encryption, they are liable by United Law to produce the details of a particular user including emails on production of warrant.

So what does a user who values his/her privacy and anonymity do? We bring out a list of top quality email service providers who will provide you anonymity as well as privacy. All providers listed below are operating outside the US hence the US law is not binding on them. Furthermore all of them support SMTP TLS.

Email ServiceSinceServerStoragePrice / YearBitcoinEncryptionOwn Domain
GhostMail.com2015Sweden1 GBFreeAcceptedBuilt-inNo
OpenMailBox.org2013France1 GBFreeAcceptedBuilt-inNo
ProtonMail.ch2013Switzerland500 MBFreeAcceptedBuilt-inNo
Tutanota.com2011Germany1 GBFreeAcceptedBuilt-inYes
mailbox.org2014Germany2 GB12 €AcceptedBuilt-inYes
Posteo.de2009Germany2 GB12 €NoBuilt-inNo
Runbox.com1999Norway1 GB$ 19.95NoNoYes
Neomailbox.com2003Switzerland1 GB$ 49.95AcceptedBuilt-inYes
CounterMail.com2010Sweden500 MB$ 59AcceptedBuilt-inYes
StartMail.com2014Netherlands10 GB$ 59.95NoBuilt-inNo
KolabNow.com2010Switzerland2 GB$ 60AcceptedNoYes
CryptoHeaven.com2001Canada200 MB$ 66NoBuilt-inYes

Confidant Mail is a new service in development. Confidant Mail is an open-source non-SMTP cryptographic email system optimized for large file attachments. It is a secure and spam-resistant alternative to regular email and online file drop services. It uses GNU Privacy Guard (GPG) for content encryption and authentication, and TLS 1.2 with ephemeral keys for transport encryption.

You can choose any of the above service for your private and anonymous email needs.

Comments

  1. My husband was so smooth at hiding his infidelity and I had no proof for months, I saw a recommendation about a Private investigator and decided to give him a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating husbands text messages, whatsapp, facebook and his iphone conversations was sent directly to my Personal computer. Mr James helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on him and I got concrete evidence and gave it to my lawyer..I say no to infidelity if your husband is an expert at hiding his cheating adventures contact him through Gmail he will help you(Worldcyberhackers) or WhatsApp : +12678773020

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you know you are not ready for a relationship why get into one and still cheat and liar. I and my husband has been married for some years now,Lately he has been hiding his phone from me and keeping Late nights. I was curious about him cheating on me.I had no proof and no one to run to.I contacted a Private investigator who linked me up with Mr James(worldcyberhackers) via gmail.
    He understood me well and helped me spy on my cheating husband . He gave me the password to my wife's Gmail and Facebook account and linked all my spouse WhatsApp and phone conversation to me, to find out the truth. He was affordable and I just want to openly say thank you. Contact him today if you need help.
    Worldcyberhackers or on WhatsApp: +12678773020

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hacking Gmail account password with kali linux.

How to Hackers Can Hack your Whatsapp, Facebook, Telegram Using SS7 Flaw

HACK FACEBOOK ACCOUNT IN SAME WI-FI NETWORK USING FACENIFF ANDROID APP